Translate

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday Was Great!

    Well friends, today was the first day I worked at home for my real job. I got a pair of bunny slippers from my friends to wear at home for a relaxing day.

     I was scared my computer would not allow me to sign in. I
made my poor husband stay home until I was up and running. You know, he is my personal computer geek, free of charge, of course. I had everything in place, coffee, headset, dog in a far away room. Hey, I jumped right in and rocked and rolled until it came time to go to break, I couldn't sign out lol. OK this is great, call Tech Support. What a funny reason to ask for help. I had a very nice first day and many more to come. No more driving in the stormy weather. Hurricane season is coming for us folks down here near the Gulf Coast in Texas. Let's all pray for a quiet season this year. The last big one, Ike, we were out of power for two weeks.
Fresh strawberries waiting in the fridge for my break.


So look at my two dogs Nelly and Lilly. They are Chinese Crested, the best pet family members you could have. These girls just slept right through my fours of work on the sofa.

It was so nice to not have a long drive to work and hey, when I was off , I did not have a long drive back home, I was already home. Just signing off the computer and walking into the den was so nice.
    Come stop by again and check in on me.  Check in to see what I am up to.
You never know what you will find. See ya next time.

2 comments:

  1. Now you know what my work day is like ;-) Enjoy your new freedom from the commute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that working from home would be wonderful. Hope it's working out for you.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. . Come back and check to see what I will be creating or talking about in my Ladybugs Garden. Stay creative!