Translate

Friday, May 14, 2010

LOVE DONUTS

I found this simple treat on another blog and thought I would try them.
So, off to the store to buy supplies. All you will need is one or two cans of Grand Biscuits or a brand like them, powered sugar, cinnamon, frying oil,  large zip lock baggie.
                           
                              I think it's a great lovey-dovey little treat




I used a can or two of Grands Biscuit dough or simular brand, cut a hole in the center of each biscuit using a mini heart cutter. Then fry them in hot oil. I recommended flipping the donuts over when it becomes golden colored. Then remove them from the oil and drain on a paper towel or in colander so the want get soggie. Then dip each donut or hole into a baggie with either cinnamon sugar mix or powdered sugar. Close baggie and shake, shake, shake.




Simple, right?      I love the idea!    Come on try this you want be sorry.  Well the calories want hurt once...

Stop by again you never know what I might be creating!



3 comments:

  1. OMG.....these look so good!!!! I love doughnuts and these look so easy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a donut lover and you just made my day!!! Happy Friday Follow. Following you from www.safehomehappymom.com

    Come on over whenever you get a chance.

    Blessing @ Safe Home Happy Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Sounds like a great project to try with my son! Ho looooooves donuts!

    I Think It's Interesting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. . Come back and check to see what I will be creating or talking about in my Ladybugs Garden. Stay creative!