Translate

Sunday, December 19, 2010

MY PARIS FRANCE TRIP

                            My Dream Trip To Paris
Well I have never been somewhere I loved the place at first site. But now I have Paris!


This is a place where just the look of it was so breath taking and amazing. All the quaint little cafes along the streets are so pretty. The shops are everywhere. It's a woman's dream shopping city. The buildings are so old but yet the most beautifulest I had ever seen. There is so much history in Paris, it would take weeks and weeks to see all of it. So you know I will just have to keep visiting Paris to see more of it!


                                               The Louvre Museum


                                                       We saw the real Mona Lisa


                                                   Venus De Milo

                                      The  beautiful painted ceilings are breath taking


                                                       Eiffel Tower

                                            Famous:   Kissed over the River Seine



                                                         Notra Dame Cathedral


                                       Arc De Triumphe---tumb of the unknow soilders



                                                Lots of French soilders walking
                                                    around for your protection



                             Look at the favorite car over in Paris


                                                 Seeing people acting like statues




                                           A lot of the buildings are art...see this one!  
        Well I can't wait to go back to visit Paris again. Until next time aurevoir Paris!

                      I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. This is the most beautiful place I have visited. I can't wait to return.
    Fay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. . Come back and check to see what I will be creating or talking about in my Ladybugs Garden. Stay creative!