Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thrifty $40 Coffee Table Redo


This is a old dining table.
They cut off the legs and made then shorter.
When putting the legs on shorter it makes a beautiful coffee table.
My grandchildren have adopted the table.
They love to read on it, do puzzles, color, draw.
 I found little chairs for the three to each have their own to sit.
$40 what a great find!
I love it



Look at the big chunky legs. Beautiful

It's big enough for all three grandchildren.
 They picked what side they sit and don't take their spot.
Oh yes and I (MiMi) has a little chair also!



9 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that table!!!

    New Follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop. Hoping you will follow back! =0)
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh, that table is STUNNINGLY gorgeous!! And I just LOVE that your precious grandkidlets have adopted it as their own! Isn't grandparenting just the BEST phase of our lives!?

    Deborah (happily visiting from http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com...hope you can drop by too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect. What a great find--you are so sweet to share:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super find and a great price! Of course the 'loves' are pretty special too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm following you from the Thirsty Thursday hop. Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get the chance! Hope you have a good rest of the week! (:

    Best,
    Amber @ Beautifully BellaFaith
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great table for your children to use and create with their busy hands. They are adorable.

    Thanks for sharing at Potpourri Friday! I am your newest follower and hope you will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for linking it with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. . Come back and check to see what I will be creating or talking about in my Ladybugs Garden. Stay creative!