Translate

Friday, October 21, 2011

Thrifty Finds


Hi, I am so glade you stopped by.
These are some of my THRIFT FINDS.


I bought the Mahogany Front Door for $40 for my son....all I had to do is refinish it!
Isn't she beautiful? I love her!!


I make pretty Bird Feeders from Tea Cups or Mugs and Saucers seen above. 
So, I had a Thrift shopping day where I find all my items, see some of my finds.
25 cents, 50 cents etc each.


$3 for this pretty Vintage Crochet Dollie



I love Thrift Shopping. Glad you stopped by. Come again! 


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you bought the door for only $40. That is a success and a purchase you should be proud off. I hopped over from the Pink Dandy Hop. I am a new follower and hope you will give the follow love back :)
    Thanks!!
    http://theladiesloungeguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!!!! $40.00 for a great front door????

    What a thrifty find!

    Love you bird feeders tea cups!

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. . Come back and check to see what I will be creating or talking about in my Ladybugs Garden. Stay creative!